I’m so happy you’re here!
As women of God, grace has already made available to us everything we need to live an awesome life, but we must believe this promise in order to see anything happen. Abraham was known for his great faith, which positioned him to receive favor from God. In his letter to the Romans, Paul used Abraham as an example of how faith and grace work together for those under the law as well as those who share Abraham’s faith.
God knew what we would need even before we were born. By faith, we gain access to the grace in which we stand, and, through His favor, God has blessed us with the faith of Jesus for times when our own faith is weak. We can be grateful that, by grace, we’re saved through faith.
What is on your heart:
- Do you ever find yourself searching for something more in life?
- Do you feel like your prayers are hitting the ceiling, and not going any further?
- Does it seem the Bible is difficult to read and understand?
- Do you feel called to do something bigger and more impactful with your life, and you’re not sure what it is?
- Do you have a dream of a purposeful, passionate “life on purpose” and really don’t know where to even take the first step?
- Do you long to understand your purpose, and your identity, and finally fulfill the calling the Lord has for you?
- Are looking for hope, truth, peace, and joy, and are not knowing what to do?
- Are you struggling in overcoming the world’s confusion and chaos, feeling paralyzed and needing help in moving forward?
- Are you wanting to take your prayer life to another level?
- Are you ready to rise up and lead a VICTORIOUS life in Jesus? Then you are in the right place.
Here at A Women After God’s Own Heart, you’ll learn how to grow closer to God during the best and worst times of your life, and enjoy spending time reading the Bible.
We are here for you to help provide Free Printables that will help you know God, really have a personally intimate relationship with Him and fulfill His perfect plans for you.
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:8–9
I believe we weren’t meant to go it alone.
We’re Better Together!
God, we’re grateful that You love us enough to teach us how to walk by faith, and gain access to the grace in which we stand, and through His favor, God has blessed us with the faith of Jesus for times when our own faith is weak. We can be grateful that, by grace, we’re saved through faith.
When we believe in You in this area and we act on that belief, we see amazing results according to Your will. Thank You. In Jesus’ name, amen.
Join Our Community of Faith
Bible studies and bible study tools that are not only Gospel-centric but also GORGEOUS. I also love their podcast.
Great for finding verses when you can’t remember exactly where they are in your Bible! They have verses by topic, commentaries, concordances and so much more to help you study the Word.
- Megan Allen Ministries – Has a really great 12-month reading plan and other study resources.
- Her Daily Bible – Candice has a free 12-month reading plan as well as other encouraging Scripture resources.
- His Unmeasured Grace – Find a wide selection of printable Bible studies.
- Karen Hopkins Online – Karen offers a pretty extensive collection of Bible studies – topical and by chapter – with free printable reading plans to download.
- Raise Your Sword – Erin has some really great (topical) monthly reading plans.
- Rosevine Cottage Girls – Has a really great 12-month Bible reading challenge to join.
- Rachel Wojo – Find a great collection of printable Bible studies on various topics
- Blossom in Faith – This site offers several printable Bible reading challenges covering a variety of topics.
- The Scribes Portion – Find 12 separate monthly Bible reading plans that you can download for free.
- Joyful Journey – LaVonda has a variety of free printable resources including 12 monthly Bible reading plans.
- Kingdom Bloggers – Well, of course, we have an extensive collection of Bible verse coloring pages for both adults and kids!
HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR BIBLE READING PLAN
Are you longing to grow deeper in your walk with God? Watch your faith grow with one of our 31-Day Scripture Writing Bible Reading Plans. They are perfect for daily women’s Bible study, or just quiet time alone with God.
Following a Scripture Writing Bible reading plan is an excellent way to establish a daily Bible reading routine. By taking a few minutes each day to focus on The Word and meditating on it, you’ll begin to see how it can transform your life.
In each study it will change your study habit tremendously. In each Scripture Writing Bible Reading Plan, you’re going to explore God’s character and the promises he reveals to us throughout scripture. Did you know that the Bible is a treasure chest full of promises from God? There are 8,000 promises in the Bible according to some scholars. God never breaks His promises!
We are living in challenging times and starting your day with Jesus and morning bible verses makes all the difference how your day starts and ends. When you start with Jesus, you will end with Jesus. According to the scriptures, Jesus started with prayers and ended with prayers. This sums up the relevance of prayers… Click here to learn more
How you start your day is so important? Starting your morning with Jesus is the perfect way to begin your day. I am an early riser, so my day start early with prayer, and getting in the Word. If I do not take time first thing in the morning in his presence, then my entire… Click here to learn more
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER TO RECEIVE…
Get instant access to my Free Grateful Gratitude Journal with Bible Reading Plan Along with Worksheets
Are you ready to spend more quiet time in the Word of God reading the Bible but not sure how to get started? Free Printable Bible Reading Plan, Grateful Gratitude Journal with Bible Reading Plan and Worksheet are a great way to dive into Scripture in a more intentional way so you can get the most out of the time you spend reading the verses.
No matter what topic you want to read about, the Bible has a LOT to say about it and this free printable reading plan are the perfect way to get started, especially if you are new to studying the Bible!
I enjoy browsing through your internet site. You are great as well as create so proficiently. Many thanks with respect to working hard on this specific blogging site.
Reading the Bible is not as complicated as people make it. You do not have to spend hours reading the Bible. Just thirty minutes every day will get your day started.
There are so many things that God wants to speak to us in His Word, and in order to know what God wants us to know, is by getting in His Word.
WHAT’S HERE FOR YOU!
Are you looking for spiritual meaning in your life and to learn how to get closer to God?
Growing closer to God (and having a personal relationship starts with an open heart ready to welcome in God’s loving spirit.
Let’s learn about how to become closer to God, including the #1 spiritual growth skill that will help you better understand the Bible and apply God’s truth to your life.
As A Christian Women, to grow spiritual is to grown in power, that will take you to another level in faith.
Here’s the truth: The best way to grow close to God and to grow spiritually, is to spend time every day in prayer and in his presence.
You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At our right hand are pleasures forevermore. Psalm 16:11 NKJV
I AM BELIEVING GOD FOR YOU!
My prayer over you today:
“I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge–that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.”
I pray, “The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,”